Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Time Keeps on Slipping...

Those that know me personally know that I do not have much time to post anymore given my hectic schedule. (That's okay, don't feel too bad... Our annual trip to Baltimore is happening this weekend and this year, we are staying in the same hotel as the Red Sox. GET EXCITED.)

Here are some highlights from the last week:
  • Won 2 NCAA pools
  • Kissed a dead fish in front of my school
  • Made more money waitressing than I did teaching

More on all of this later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zimmy said...

We're staying in the same hotel as the players?!?!?

oh lord. I need to prepare myself for this weekend.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger ehinks21 said...

Cool digs. Down comforters, tv and phone in the bathroom.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger AHMoore said...

It's rude and unprofessional to post advertisments on blogs...

11:19 PM

 
Blogger ehinks21 said...

Yeah a college degree in 2 weeks. What kind of craop is that?

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home